20 Ways to Fall in Love with Your Life Again
Updated: Aug 20
Are you ready to divorce your life? Learn 20 ways to fall in love with your life again.
Are you ready to divorce your life? Maybe you’ve reached a point where you want more happiness in your life, but you’re not sure what to do.
Today, I'm going to share 20 easy things you can do to start enjoying your life more.
20 Ways to Love Your Life Again
1. Gift yourself a memorable experience, not a new thing. Experiences last forever. Stuff is forgettable.
2. Let go of old grievances. They only drag you down.
3. Smile right now. Yes, now. Smiling makes you feel good.
4. Have a face-to-face conversation with someone. Put the phone down and enjoy a good chat.
5. Clear the clutter. Put it up, toss it out, or give it away.
6. Spend 20 minutes outside. Fresh air clears your mind and heals your soul.
7. Try a new hobby. Fencing or canasta? The possibilities are endless.
8. Create a vision board. It’s your future. Make it happen.
9. Volunteer for a nonprofit. Help yourself by helping others.
Quit defining yourself by a number.
10. Quit defining yourself by a number. Age, weight, whatever. You’re more than a number.
11. Complete the chore that’s nagging at you right now. It's time to move on with your life.
12. Quit worrying about work when you’re not there. Take your life back. Instant stress relief.
13. Limit how much news you watch. In all things, moderation.
14. Live life in the present moment. Don’t let the past rule you or the future distract you.
15. Slow down. There are zero life rules requiring you to hustle all the time.
16. Do things right the first time. Because redoing stuff is the same as walking backward.
Downsize your to-do list.
17. Downsize your to-do list. All tasks are not created equal.
18. Single-task your way through the day. Focus on completing just one thing at a time.
19. Make sleep a priority. Think of it as a gift you give yourself every night.
20. Focus on the good in your life. Seeing the good makes you feel good.
So, what can you do to fall in love with your life again? How can you increase your happiness? Email me at anita (@) simplelife365.com and let me know.
Note: If you have thoughts of harming yourself, please reach out for help. You can call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline 24/7. Help is available. The help is free and confidential. Call 1-800-273-8255.
Next: You might enjoy reading 7 Inspiring Oprah Quotes to Help You Win at Life.